Does your soccer club or community organization need funding for a soccer program or field project? The U.S. Soccer Foundation’s FY14 funding cycle is now underway! The Foundation offers grants in two categories: Program and Safe Places to Play.
- Grants up to $50,000
- Funding for equipment or operations costs
- Application and budget template are now available on our website.
- All applications must be submitted online by 5pm EST on Tuesday, October 1st
Safe Places to Play Grants:
- The U.S. Soccer Foundation awards four types of Safe Places to Play grants:
- Synthetic Turf (up to $200,000)
- Lighting (up to $50,000)
- Irrigation (up to $15,000)
- Sport Court (up to $65,000)
- Organizations must submit a Letter of Inquiry (LOI) before being invited to complete a full application; please visit our website for LOI instructions.
- The next Safe Places to Play application deadline is 5pm EST on Tuesday, October 1st
More information about our Program grants and Safe Places to Play grants can be found in our Guide to Grants.
Questions? Please contact Allison Caffrey (Grants Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org; or 202.872.6659
Click here to apply for a Program grant!
Click here to apply for a Safe Places to Play grant!