RainedOut Text Alert System
Through the RainedOut Text Alert System, weather notifications and other tournament updates will be sent directly to your phone. All you have to do is follow these steps
- Click on this link: RAINED OUT
- Enter your phone number, agree to the terms of services, and 'Start Signup'.
- A Validation Code will be sent to your phone. Enter this code on the RainedOut webpage.
- Subscribe to the '2013 Fall State Cup / Presidents Cup"
- You will now receive all communications sent out for this event. Normal data and message rates apply. MYSA is not responsible for any payments, bills, or other fees associated with the RainedOut system.
- At the end of the event, you can go back onto the RainedOut website and 'Unsubscribe'.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of inclement weather (lightning in the vicinity), the tournament staff will sound an air horn. All tournament spectators will need to head to their cars immediately. The SLYSA Concession stand or other physical structure on-site will not be an option. After the weather has been clear for 30 minutes, teams will be given the "Ok" to go back onto the fields. A short warm-up time will be communicated to the teams and the games will be restarted as soon as possible.