Registrar Office Description
- Aid the State Office staff in maintaining a current computerized list of all MYSA registered players, coaches, administrators and trainers within the jurisdiction of the Association.
- Shall provide to all member organizations, as needed, blank membership forms and the computer registration program required to generate official MYSA rosters and players passes.
- Shall tabulate membership voting power at all Council meetings.
- Shall submit a written report to the council at the Annual General Meeting.
- Shall keep the USSF and US Youth Soccer informed as to this Association's registration information.
- Shall regularly confirm that this Association's registration procedures comply with USSF and US Youth Soccer Bylaws, policies and rules.
- Shall have such other duties and/or powers which the Board of Directors or the Council may, from time to time, assign to him/her.