Missouri Youth Soccer is seeking to immediately hire a temporary part-time Office Administrator for the State Association office while our current administrator is out on leave. This position would be from Monday, July 14th, 2014 through Wednesday, September 10th, 2014 . This position will report directly to the MYSA Executive Director and will work directly out of the MYSA office in St. Charles, MO.
- Be the first line of communication for the State Office, answering the main office phone and welcoming all guests.
- Process and manage various administrative tasks & programs.
- Aid the Executive Director, Director of Coaching, and Office Manager with various events and administrative tasks as assigned.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- A strong computer-knowledge is preferred.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced learning environment.
Hours / week: 30
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Please email or fax a resume and cover letter to the MYSA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-946-0939.