Missouri Youth Soccer Association, its member teams, leagues and clubs, and its member players, coaches and officials are all Name Insureds under this policy with respect to operations and sponsored/sanctioned activities of the Missouri Youth Soccer Association.
Underwriting Carrier: Markel Insurance Company, Glen Allen, VA. Markel is rated "A" by A.M. Best.
What is Covered?
- All operation of the Missouri Youth Soccer Association
- Claims for liability or negligence for bodily injury or property damage arising out of sponsored activities, premises or operations of the association, its member teams and leagues and participants.
- Liability for personal or Advertising Injury, including false arrest, detention or malicious prosecution, or violation of right to privacy.
- Hired / Non-owned auto liability is provided only for the official business of the Missouri Youth Soccer Association.
- No coverage is provided for parents, coaches, or volunteers using any automobile to transport team members or volunteers to any practice, game or activity. Teams and leagues can purchase Excess Hired/Non-owned Auto Liability for their activities. Please click on "Purchase Insurance" for details.
Certificates of Insurance
Liability certificates of insurance will be issued on behalf of member teams and leagues to facility and field owners who need proof of coverage. Requests should be sent to the MYSA office (email@example.com), who will process your request in conjunction with Bollinger.
MYSA will only issue a certificate of insurance for the teams/clubs to rent a facility for the following activities: sanctioned games, sanctioned tournaments, sanctioned practices/training sessions, and sanctioned friendlies.
Certificates will not be issued for non-qualifying events. Such events include, but are limited to, such activities as renting a car or other property, operating a concession stand, or renting a space for a fundraiser (trivia night),
The usual Standard Commercial General Liability policy exclusions apply, such as Worker's Compensation, Nuclear Energy, Pollution and Lead, use of trampolines and fireworks is excluded.